Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Mardi Gras


It's that season, folks. Mardi Gras is upon us once again. This year the holiday will fall on February 24. It's always on a Tuesday, of course. I, for one, am looking very forward to it. My son and his girlfriend now live within walking distance from one of the biggest parades of the season, Endymion. From now until that time I will be posting several items about Mardi Gras. I hope you enjoy them all. Of course, if you'd like to share your experience please feel free to do so. It has been my experience that there are several different kinds of Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
If you've never experienced a New Orleans Mardi Gras, I hope these future posts will make you want to visit. I'll do my best to be as accurate as possible and will answer any questions to the best of my ability, Okay?
Until then, "Laissez les bon temps roulez!"
(That's, "Let the Good Times Roll!")

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.