Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Life




Tonight is the season premiere of Life. I became a fan last season. When the show began I swore I would never watch it because I thought it was ridiculous that Damian Lewis would have his own show. I mean, how could they give this pasty, red-headed, freckle-faced, skinny guy his own show? I was probably watching another NBC program that was followed by and episode of Life and I didn't change the channel. Well, I watched one episode and I liked it. After the second episode, I was HOOKED. This show is well written and slightly quirky, the characters are well developed and far from perfect (gotta love that), and the storyline is great. I have to tell you, after watching a couple of episodes, I have completely changed my opinion of Damian Lewis. I actually find this man kinda hot, I sure do. You may be wondering what's wrong with me, but trust me - you have to watch to understand. I'd go out with Crews (his character) in a minute.



In the spirit of having something for everybody, this is his co-star, Sarah Shahi (Dani Reese). Yes, she's gorgeous.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why would anyone think that there's something strange about finding Damian Lewis hot? I've felt that he's the sexiest, most attractive and talented man on the planet every since I saw him in Band of Brothers in 2001. I am not alone in this opinion; there are 4700 women in his Yahoo! fan group.

Klou said...

I forgot to mention something very important. The very first time I saw him, he was playing a very bad person, in An Unfinished Life, and there was nothing hot about him there. Next time I saw him he was getting his own show and all those feelings carried over.

But anyway, you're right KathyV- he is hot.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.