Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunday

Today, I'm headed out to Tarjay to buy a cd cleaning kit. My laptop cd player would not recognize any cd, but troubleshooting determined that everything was working fine. It also played dvds with no problem. I suspected the cd lens just needed a cleaning.

This morning, I had a leisurely breakfast as I perused the newspaper and viewed a Mardi Gras documentary on our local PBS affilliate,WYES, and it put me in the mood for some Mardi Gras music. So, I put said music in my stereo cd player couldn't get that to play, either. I was pissed! It has to be a dirty cd/cd player.

It's a beautiful day: cool temperatures and bright sunshine. I have simple tasks to accomplish today, but who knows what this day holds?

What are you doing today?

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.