Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Nadya Suleman - This Broad is Crazy, and Those Are NOT her Lips!

Obviously, she is severely mentally ill, and here's what I also think: she's trying to be Angelina! The dyed, dark hair, the lip filler (I know real lips when I see 'em), and all those babies. Mark my words, it's going to come out that she has some unnatural obsession with Angelina. Well, I guess because she has the most children, in her sick mind she's 'won.' What infuriates me is, who suffers as a result of her selfish, sick behavior? Fourteen innocent children, and the parents who seemed to give her a good life and now, when they should be taking it easy, have to give it up as a result of her craziness. What went wrong?

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.