Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Nadya Suleman - Part II, Dateline Interview


How in the world is she going to take care of these fourteen children? No one can answer because she doesn't know herself. She's unemployed, her mother is tired, and rightfully so, her father is probably tired too. I believe she's counting on the kindness of strangers. How can you make a conscious decision to have, as my grandmother would say, "a whole gang" of children, when you have no idea how you're going to take care of them? She laughingly said "It takes a village to raise a child", then laughed about how she was going to need a lot of villages! I swear, I want to smack her cheeky ass. She doesn't even know how she's going to feed them. She invited any authority to visit her home at any time, so they can see the love. Does she really believe that's all it takes? Love is not going to feed, clothe, educate and keep a roof over these fifteen people. If that were the case, we wouldn't have all these homeless families. I'm sure love they love each other. This just burns me up.
Okay, now I am looking at pictures of this crazy wench as a child. She was a cute little girl, and...

I TOLD y'all those were not her lips! (Oh, yes I heard her deny it to the producers. That is a fuggin lie.) You know what else? I don't think that's her original nose. I'm telling you, she's trying to morph into Angelina but she just looks like a freakshow, with her crazy a$$. She was pretty before she did all that to herself. Why don't people leave well enough alone?


Ann Curry said that Suleman was not paid for this interview.

This is neither here nor there, but the children are just beautiful.

This is not finished unfolding, and I suspect it's going to be ugly.

Pray for these children, and their crazy assed, trifling mama.

To be continued.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.