Sunday, January 25, 2009

I would say DirecTV's customer service sucks...

But they would have to improve for me to say that with a clear conscience. Thing is, they have the nerve to be polite while they insult your intelligence (they asked me if the box was plugged in), and very courteous while they transfer you over and over to what I have determined is the same effin department with a different name. Why else would every motherfcukin idiot I speak to ask me to do the same motherfcukin thing, even after I tell them I have done this twentyleven times? Someone was supposed to come to my house today at 5:30. I just got a call at work, at 2:30, from a technician who said he was at my house, outside. I called customer service and, surprise - they dont' even have a record of a service call, perhaps that's with another department. .

I am trying not to act a donkey with these people 'cause I want service on the tv in my bedroom tonight. It's really a challenge not to start yelling, but I'm supposed to be better than that. I'm supposed to be better than that. I am supposed to be better than that.

Let me not have service tonight.

Assholes!

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.