Sunday, January 11, 2009

I pray no one is this stupid!

Some sleazebag had the unmitigated gall to put this in my inbox:

Hello,

I am Mr Abu Bakar Bin Saud from Malaysia.

Some years back,I invested some amount of money with an investor in
Ontario , Canada and it has yeilded some reasonable interest which is due
payment.

I wanted the Due-funds transferred to my account by Swift, but the issuing
said company/Investor that they cannot transfer more than Five Thousand
Dollars to any bank account outside North America/south America within one
month (30days).

Meanwhile,I have tried to open an account with Bank-One in Texas and
Washington Mutual in California in United States but I need to be
physically presence to sign the mandate. I must confess that this is not
possible now because I am medically down to make such a long distance trip.
So,i was told to provide a contact in Canada,or United States of America to
receive the funds on my behalf.

I am in need of your assistance on this matter, if you could help receive
the funds and forward to me. Sincerely,you are not going to face any risk
in rendering assistance.

AND PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAN YOU ARE NOT SPENDING ANY MONEY ON THIS AND I
WILL OFFER YOU 12% OF THE MONEY YOU RECEIVE.

Once i received your response,I will send you the contact details of the
investor in Canada so that you can open talk with him.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours Truely,
Mr AbuBakar Saud.




This kind of thing truly, truely burns me up!

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.